We deal with all parts of the Structural Engineering, Design Process & Design Concepts…
Design and modelling of structures utilizing various materials. Parametric based components such as foundations, walls, beams, trusses, slabs and bracings are incorporated in the design process to ensure dimension based creation and alteration of structural components.
- Complex analysis: Engineering analysis and mechanical troubleshooting to determine the etiology of manufacturing problems. Technical monitoring and determination of in-service problems.
- Product development
- Coordinated construction documentation.
- Value and reliability engineering.
- Our time-tested Structural Engineering Design Methodology includes the following outlay
- We undertake conceptual, preliminary and detailed design projects and are enabled by our well-trained engineers and extensive domain experience.
- Our project engineers, electrical and structural designers will work with your primary contact to complete the structural design package required.
- Our engineers will adapt their structural analysis approach to conform to your requirements and structural standards. This will allow the input of information in the form of an easy-to-use graphical interface and intuitive input methods such as sample AutoCAD drawings.
- We also work with your engineers to develop design standards and a communication plan that will ensure consistent, repeatable and high quality performance on all such projects, now and in the future.